Quality home health care is not just a matter of making plans at home. Care has several dimensions, most of them involving the entire family and community and usually overlooked.
Through the help of our medical social workers, these various dimensions (i.e. physical, mental, financial, etc.) can be addressed. They provide professional counsel and assistance when it comes to:
- Assessing social and emotional issues
- Managing financial concerns with home health care
- Providing counsel on family matters
- Directing you to community resources
- Arranging community services to get assistance for the family
Schedule a consultation to get started on this service. For questions and concerns, call 206-566-2965.