ALL Drivers must meet these criteria to be eligible to perform transports.
- Drivers Age is 18+
- Current driver’s license in good standing
- General Compliance, Fraud, Waste, and Abuse, and Code of Conduct Training
- Acceptance of zero-tolerance drug and alcohol policy
- Driver Background checks
- Motor Vehicle Background check within the last 365 days to include;
- Drivers must have no more than two (2) chargeable accidents or two (2) moving violations in the last three (3) years.
- Drivers must not have a driver’s license suspension or revocation for moving traffic violations within the previous five (5) years.
- Criminal Background check within the last 365 days to include;
- Social security number trace
- Nationwide criminal search
- County court records
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation ( CPR ) / First Aid
If you are up to challenge of improving the healthcare landscape, join Empire Non-Emergency Medical Transportation. We offer a rewarding career, making a difference to people in need of care, as well as competitive benefits, opportunities for growth and advancement in a variety of career path, flexible work schedules and multiple locations and county to support your work/life balance. If you would like to explore a career with us call NOW: 206-823-3161